Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{tai pan shopping}

Cousin Jill and her family were here for their spring break. I love having Jill here because we always get to do fun stuff. One of the things we did was not one but two shopping trips to Tai Pan. Here are some pictures of what I came home with.

This napkin holder is exactly what I have been looking for. I love the vintage look of it.

This box sits on my buffet and it is perfect for our plates, utensils, and napkins. I will be replacing the plastic for real items as soon as they run out.

I bought this on our second trip. It was the perfect size and color for my bathroom. I just need to add some bars of soap.

Jill had the brilliant idea to ask a worker to give us some flower arranging tips. He told us that he could show us what looked good together but if he did it he had to charge us. This it what we came up with and I added the red flowers. I bought the milk vase for $11.97. You can't beat Tai Pan's great prices.

The wood back drop, frame and plant are also from Tai Pan. I love that store. Whenever you come to visit me I promise we'll take a trip there.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

I LOVE that place, and LOVE all the new things you got! I need to make a trip to Tai Pan so I get gut stuff to decorate my new apartment!!
Love you!

Jill said...

Love your new header! Love all your new stuff too. You didn't post the cute valence! Thanks for letting us crash for a while at your house. We miss you already.

Jocelyn said...

That is one place on my need to go there list! I'm a little scared I'll hyperventilate though. PS I dont remember if I commented on your sammoon post, but they have a web site too, it case you need a fix before your next TX trip! :)

Tasha said...

I was just thinking today I needed to make another trip out to Tai Pan. Now you have me thinking I need to for sure :) Love all your new things.