Whats your name? Cole
Who are you named after? Uncle Tad
What grade are you in? 1st place (he starts kindergarten in August)
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Salas (Mrs. Salas is Kaidee's teacher)
If you could have one super-power, what would it be? Batman
What was the last chore you did? Watered the grass
What is your favorite song? Fire by Sean Kingston
What do you like to eat for lunch? Taco Joes
What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your family lately? I gave Chloe a drink of my Sprite.
What makes you mad? When Rally Licks me.
What was the last chore you did? Watered the grass
What is your favorite song? Fire by Sean Kingston
What do you like to eat for lunch? Taco Joes
What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your family lately? I gave Chloe a drink of my Sprite.
What makes you mad? When Rally Licks me.
Favorite color? Dark blue and black.
What is your favorite movie? The Little Engine that Could
Where would you like to go on vacation? The Zoo.
Who's the smartest person in your family? Chase because he is bigger and taller than me.
Do you look like Mommy? Yes, because she is nice and I like Daddy too
How old is Mommy? I forgot, 12? Are you 12?
How old is Daddy? 28
What's one thing that Mommy always says to you? Clean around the house.
What's one thing that Daddy always says to you? Come watch a movie.
What's one thing that you and Daddy do together that you'll always remember? Play memory.
If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy? Skittles
How do you know that Mommy and Daddy love you? Because they love my guts.
What's your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
What's your favorite TV show? Spider man
What's your favorite vegetable? corn and carrots
What toy would you never give away? blue Dinoco helicopter
What's your favorite game? War
What's your favorite book? The Three Little Piggies
What food would you eat every day if you could? hot dogs
If you could choose a different name, what would it be? Chase
What's the first thing you want to show your friends when they come to your house? My room and my toys.
What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Scare the birds.
Is your room messy or clean? messy
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? Chick Fil A
What's your favorite candy? Starburst
What's your nickname? Mole
What's the best age to be? 28 because I will be bigger than Chase.
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
What's the best present you ever got? Dsi xl
Where would you like to go on vacation? The Zoo.
Who's the smartest person in your family? Chase because he is bigger and taller than me.
Do you look like Mommy? Yes, because she is nice and I like Daddy too
How old is Mommy? I forgot, 12? Are you 12?
How old is Daddy? 28
What's one thing that Mommy always says to you? Clean around the house.
What's one thing that Daddy always says to you? Come watch a movie.
What's one thing that you and Daddy do together that you'll always remember? Play memory.
If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy? Skittles
How do you know that Mommy and Daddy love you? Because they love my guts.
What's your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
What's your favorite TV show? Spider man
What's your favorite vegetable? corn and carrots
What toy would you never give away? blue Dinoco helicopter
What's your favorite game? War
What's your favorite book? The Three Little Piggies
What food would you eat every day if you could? hot dogs
If you could choose a different name, what would it be? Chase
What's the first thing you want to show your friends when they come to your house? My room and my toys.
What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Scare the birds.
Is your room messy or clean? messy
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? Chick Fil A
What's your favorite candy? Starburst
What's your nickname? Mole
What's the best age to be? 28 because I will be bigger than Chase.
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
What's the best present you ever got? Dsi xl
Who is your best friend? Braydon and Kyle
Who is your teacher at church? Casey
What is something that makes you giggle? When Paisley trips and falls down.
How many kids do you want? 8
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fire truck
Do you have a girlfriend? Kodi Lynn
5 comments:
I love his interview. I's so innocent. He sure is a cutie. I also like that he thinks you are 12.
That is so fun. I love that you do these interviews. I really need to start. I loved reading all his answers.
That really is so cute. I am glad you wrote all this down.
he cracks me up!! Happy Birthday Cole!!
Miss you!
So cute. Love that little one.
Post a Comment