Wednesday, May 28, 2008

{sneak peek}

I spent the day with Sydney taking her senior pictures. We went all over and I took 250 pictures. It was fun but next time I will get a babysitter so we don't have to put the kids in and out of the car every stop. Tiffany and Angela came with us too. Here is just one of the pictures I took. I don't want to share anymore until her announcements go out.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh...how fun. I can't wait to see more!

Amelia said...

It looks great so far! Post more...!!

Chantri said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Wow...great picture! Where did you go to take them?

Holly said...

Awesome Letti! She is one gorgeous girl! How fun. I can't wait to see ALL of them! :)

Teagan said...

she is beautiful! and what an awesome backdrop!
I totally hear you on the fact that you can get thing done so much faster and easier without putting in and out kids from the car. Try doing it in 105 degree heat... I am not looking forward to that.
ps- are the beach pictures coming?

Sallie said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures. I love the backdrop too.

Tasha said...

So Fabulous!! I can't wait to see more. I am sure you have TONS of great ones!

Jessica said...

She is Beautiful! Great picture.