Cole had his tubes put in on Friday and the Dr. said that we should notice a difference in his speech right away. He wasn't kidding. That day Cole was saying No very clearly and everyday he is saying more and more. He will still say words that we can't understand but he is a lot more vocal than before. My Aunt is the nursery leader at church and she could not believe how much he was talking in nursery. I am so excited to see how happy he is now that we are understanding him.
Here are the words that he is saying clearly now:
no
Mom
Mommy
Dada
Papa
Nana
yes
blue
red
Chase
Bye Bye
8 comments:
I couldn't be happier for you all, especially Cole! That is totally amazing and I am SO glad to hear he is doing so good.
That's such great news! That's got to make such a big difference in a childs life! And yours too. :)
That's great! I guess that's just confirmation that you did the right thing. He must be so happy!
That's AMAZING! I am so happy for little Cole and your family.
You guys are the cutiest family ever. Kiss cole for us.
That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear him talk. That really is amazing that it is taking affect so quickly. Yeah!
All those words were in there, he just couldn't hear himself say them, and it is frustrating for the little ones when they can't express themselves.
You can buy some good quality ear wax for his ears to cover them while he swims this summer.
He can get his ears "wet" he just can't submerge them for long perioud of time.
It was a pain trying to keep Will out of our pool in the summer when he was 3 and had them in... so we just let him splash and made sure to shake his head out well after he swam for long periods.
Congrats!
Yeah, I'm glad it was a big success! I bet he has LOTS to say now!
Post a Comment