So I downloaded PhotoShop (the free trail, 60 days) when I copied you and allie with the blog banners and I have been without it for a while know and I miss it. But i just can't seem to justify spending all that money to buy it right now, seeing that I would never really find the time to figure out all the ins and outs of it.
4 comments:
Blow that last one up of Cole and FRAME IT! IT IS PRICELESS!
So I downloaded PhotoShop (the free trail, 60 days) when I copied you and allie with the blog banners and I have been without it for a while know and I miss it. But i just can't seem to justify spending all that money to buy it right now, seeing that I would never really find the time to figure out all the ins and outs of it.
I love the colors of your pictures!!!
darling picture! I may hve to copy you with this idea...
Mmmm! That really does look like a good sucker too. I think both my boys would be in heaven with that one!
Post a Comment