Those are some great pictures. I think my favorite is the fountain one. That is so cute and I love that you got the shot. The one of Chase catching the ball is pretty awesome too!
How long is Lynda and Amelia here for when the come? I am sure you are looking forward to their arrival!
Love the new top banner picture!! Have I asked you what kind of Camera you use? I just the rebel and i am so bummed that it doesnt have a movie setting.
7 comments:
Those are some great pictures. I think my favorite is the fountain one. That is so cute and I love that you got the shot. The one of Chase catching the ball is pretty awesome too!
How long is Lynda and Amelia here for when the come? I am sure you are looking forward to their arrival!
I love 'em! The one with Kaidee on the bike totally captured what being a kid is all about!
Great photos Letti! You captured the moment so well in each of them.
Love the house...its looking great!
Love the new top banner picture!!
Have I asked you what kind of Camera you use? I just the rebel and i am so bummed that it doesnt have a movie setting.
My two favs are of Kaidee and the one with the kids in leaning into the fountain.
I totally agree the Kaidee picture is amazing! and I love the temple fountain feet!
Awesome pictures! My personal favorite would have to be the cute booty picture by far too cute:)
Post a Comment