I am so glad that I was able to get this on tape. Things like this happen all the time but it's not very often that you capture it on camera. Please don't pay attention to the naked guitar player or the underwear wearing jock.
That was SOOO funny!! I loved it. I think my favorite part is you all laughing quietly in the background too. I love that Cole still sit in the Bumbo too. He is such a cutie. Poor little tired guy. I love that he was still falling asleep even with everything going on. So very funny.
9 comments:
Letti! That is HILARIOUS!! Poor Cole is right! ...I can see Chloe's getting a good tan though(naked white bootie)..haha:)
I am almost to pee my pants that was so dang funny! :) Logan does that too sometimes.
please buy chase some clothes so we don't have to look at his little booty anymore
Poor Cole. That poor baby needs a good nap. Chloe, I think you and Care can compete for the whitest bootie. LOL
Put that poor kid to bed already!! Thanks for the laugh...I needed that!
That was SOOO funny!! I loved it. I think my favorite part is you all laughing quietly in the background too. I love that Cole still sit in the Bumbo too. He is such a cutie. Poor little tired guy. I love that he was still falling asleep even with everything going on. So very funny.
i love this video! I agree with tasha about the quiet giggling background music... so funny!
Send that into America's Funniest Home Videos!!!!!!!!
LOL funny!
Looks like he had a hard day!
Post a Comment