Thursday, May 15, 2008

{done for the most part}







7 comments:

Amelia said...

It looks REALLY good! Carys didn't even recognize the room, she asked me whose house that was! I told her and she said..."she has a new house?"! haha

Krysta said...

It looks great! Don't love you what paint can do to a room...it never ceases to amaze me!

Michelle said...

Great job! I love that color it's so relaxing. My mom in law has almost the same color in her sitting room and we loved it so much we did our computer rom that color too.Looks great next to the firplace too!! Want to do my living room next?? :)

apee said...

Love it!

Tasha said...

Wow, I LOVE it!! It is such a beautiful color. I can't wait to see it in person. Great job and way to go on doing it!

Evaly said...

It looks great- it must be nice to have some color!

Holly said...

Letti! I'm loving the new look! It's beautiful!! You always amaze me, with all those kids running around and girls night, and crafting and laundry etc. etc. you still have more energy than I'll ever will. It really looks great!! :)