Friday, August 23, 2013

{insta friday}

I thought that I would start posting my instagram pictures each friday since I am a better instagramer than blogger right now.  I have not taken my big camera out very much this summer.  My phone is so much easier, its smaller, and its always on me.
This week kaidee had panther camp for all of the incoming 6th graders.  Here in Texas 6th grade is in middle school.  We walked around to each of her classes, bought pe clothes, and found her locker.  I was shocked that I still remembered how to open the lock.  I tried teaching Kaidee and after about 5 tries she was finally  able to open it.  Then I had her try again and she couldn't.  We couldn't practice very long because other students with lockers next to hers were waiting to try theirs too.  I don't know what she will use it for since all students have netbooks (small laptop) and no textbooks.  She will get another locker in pe.
Cole decided to give baseball a try this season and he is on the same team as Grayson and Miles.  He has never played on a team before so we will see how well he does.
Don't you love Duck Dynasty?  If you do then you know where Zoe is.  On their way home from Florida the Carmack"s stopped at the Duck Commander warehouse in Louisiana.  They weren't able to go inside because it had just closed.  They said it was crowded and Zoe had to wait in line to take this picture.
Paisley loves to sing and make up songs.  I am constantly asking her to sing softly.
We all went school shopping and teh kids wanted to ride the carousel.  This is at the Grapevine Mills which is exactly like Ontario Mills in California.
Paisley didn't want to get off.

No comments: