Friday, August 16, 2013

{insta friday}


I made a new recipe that I found on Pinterest its Called Cowboy Casserole.   The family loved it. You can find the recipe here.  I also found several other recipes on this blog that I can't wait to try.
This girl makes me so proud.  When we moved out here she learned that the bishop had challenged all of the young women to read the book of mormon by august 15th,  Even though the other girls had already started Chloe took on the challenge and finished on august 14th a day early.  She worked really hard and on some days she was reading as many as 10 chapters.  Kaidee has followed her sisters example and is reading it too.
One of my most favorite things in the new house is the tv in my master bath.
Our good friend was drafted by the San Diego Chargers and every week we've been able to watch him play.  Its hard to believe I used to babysit him.  Go Brad #4.
Garrett is making us proud too.  He has only been working at in n out since the middle of June and he has already been employee of the month for August!
I have a new calling at church.  I am the mia maid advisor (I teach the 14 and 15 year old girls.)  Our lesson for the week was on dating and I made this cute hand out.  I found the idea here.
No matter where Paisley goes to bed she always ends up in our room.  Sometimes its on our floor or in our bed but shes always is in a funny position.

No comments: