Sunday, February 19, 2012

{its official}

Sydney is engaged!  My little sister is getting married!  July 20th she will be getting married to Michael Struve in the San Diego temple.  I am so excited for both of them he fits into our family perfectly!
He proposed in a little book store in Park City.
Isn't that ring gorgeous!  I can't wait to see it in person.
Their first picture as an engaged couple.

8 comments:

Sydney said...

Awe thanks for the shout out Letti, we are SO happy and excited.. Only 152 days!!!!!!!!!

H.Sons said...

that is so awesome and cute!!!! I love engagement stories and also weddings.. congrats!!!

Michelle said...

So great and exciting!!! Congrats Syd!!! xo

Tasha said...

I am so happy and excited for them!!! Know I am happy to help in any way for the wedding and cannot wait to help with the shower :) So so exciting!!

HomeMade with Love said...

AAWW Congratulations from the other BYRD family Sydney

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Syd! I cannot wait to help with her shower!!

Evaly said...

That's awesome and the ring is gorgeous! Congrats!

Krysta said...

Awwww...cute!!! Congratulations to the happy couple!