Monday, February 27, 2012

{heart day 2012}

I almost forgot to post our Valentine's this year.  With everything being so crazy this year I went with easy Valentine's for the kids.  I forgot to get a picture of Cole's but his looks just like Kaidee's with the sucker.  Remember last year we did the mustache Valentine's?  Well he made sure that I didn't do that one again.  He did not like it.
Kaidee did two different ones.
We did the kiss one for the first time and everyone liked it.  We added a baggie with kisses to the back.
Kaidee really got into the whole kiss thing as you can see.
Cole made a special Valentine for his teacher.
And last but not least here is Chloe with her Valentine.  He got her roses and a big card.  Chloe made him a candy gram and a pack of crush soda.

Darian and I celebrated Valentine's the night before.  We went to dinner and to see the movie The Vow.  I really liked the movie but really had no idea what it was about.  It was a great date night movie.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun! I loved the "Kisses" valentines. That is too clever and fun. Kaidee cracks me up. It looks like Chloe has a laughing smile on while you took her picture too. I love it! Your girls are such beauties. They are growing up too fast.

Anonymous said...

They came out SO cute! I Love Kaidee's kisses one :)