Friday, November 11, 2011

{a christmas project}

Last night for pictionary we were supposed to bring a prize that had to do with the holidays.  I decided to make something that had to do with Christmas since it's only 51 days away.  Where did this year go?  I went to Pinterest my favorite place to get ideas.  I found this idea and knew it would be perfect.  I found the free download over at Less Cake More Frosting.

I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby.  Which by the way is finally here in California!  I have already been twice this week.  I love that their frames are always 50% off.  I wanted to find a turquoise frame but they didn't have any so I just bought some spray paint and painted a wooden one instead.  I had the saying printed and blown up at Costco.  It was very easy.

I love the movie Elf don't you!

2 comments:

Keriann said...

It came out really cute! I am dying to get out to the new Hobby Lobby! Hope fully soon!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to HL in 2 weeks when I get my grant disbursement. We should make a day out of it!