Friday, November 11, 2011

{Red Button Boutique}

Are you ready for some pictures?  Well you better be because there are lots of them.  The Boutique was a huge success!  This is my third year hosting a boutique at my house but the first year of our Red Button Boutique with my friend Tasha.  This will now be an annual event and maybe even a biannual event if things work out.  I just want to tell all of our vendors thank you for making the boutique so successful.  Here are pictures of things that we sold.
Kristin made these signs.
My Grandma sold grape and pomegranate jelly.
I had my Scentsy products on display and they sold very well.
My super talented friend Kristi sold these amazing blankets and burp cloths.  If you are having a baby or know someone who is you should get them one.  The fabrics that she has put together are amazingly beautiful.  In fact there so beautiful you might not want to put your baby in them so they don't get dirty.
Here are all of her blankets.
Tupperware.
Bows and nativity's.
Vinyl signs.
Kariberry is my sister in law Tiffany's friend in Texas.  She sent out these adorable hats that were quite popular.  She also sold cute hair accessories.  I hope she makes a lot more for next years boutique.
Angela sold her beautiful jewelry.
Tasha's flowers for her headbands.
Fall pumpkins.
Tasha's headbands.
Aprons for kids.
My mom made these chalkboard clipboards.
Kristin made these beautiful lace headbands.

If you see anything you like you can still purchase them.  Just leave me a message with your email and I will get you the sellers information.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I loved getting to do this with you. Can I just tell you that I am so grateful for your friendship.