I had to throw a picture of two of my cute kids because whats a post without a picture.
- I am really sad that I am not going to Texas this Thanksgiving. All of my family will be together except for our family. I tried to figure out a way to go but it just wasn't meant to be. This will be our first Thanksgiving without my immediate family.
- Our Christmas lights are up and I am loving it. Christmas is my most favorite time of year so I am trying to make it last just a little bit longer.
- I have already watched Elf and have enjoyed listening to Christmas music. I am loving Michael Buble's new Christmas album.
- Paisley is now in panties all the time. Sunday will be one week. When I potty train the kids I am always scared to take them out in public. Paisley's first outing was to church. I went to check on her in the nursery and she had already told my mom that she had to go potty. She has been potty trained at home for quite a while now but now it's all the time. I am so happy to not have to buy diapers ever again, well at least for my kids.
- I am finally getting our family pictures taken and by a professional. Michelle Peterson Photography will be doing the job. I can't wait.
- This Thursday Chase will be turning 16. He has decided not to have a party and that makes me a little sad. He is crushing on a girl and he can't wait until April so that he can take her out on a date. He will be taking his permit test this week. Watch out!
- I am getting ready to start making costumes for the kids big play this year at their school. They are doing Beauty and Beast in April. The kids will begin tryouts in December. The show will be in April. Let me know if you want tickets.
- My kids are out of school until after Thanksgiving. Well the elementary kids are. Chase and Garrett have school next week and then they are off the week of Thanksgiving.
- I have started my Christmas shopping have you?
- I have been in a very crafty mood lately. I can't wait to show you what I have been up to. So stay tuned for some fun Christmas posts.
- have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest! I can't get enough and I am having so much fun trying new recipes and getting new ideas for our house. Love it!

4 comments:
I loved this post! It was fun seeing your house decked for Christmas outside the other day. My boys thought it was fun too.
I wish you could be with your family for Thanksgiving. It makes me sad thinking about it.
I cannot wait to see what fun crafts you have been up to lately. You always find the best things.
Loved that picture of Chloe and Chase. They are growing up so much.
Wow- Christmas lights already? I'm impressed. I can't quite grasp onto Christmas yet. Good luck with your family pics, I hope they turn out well. We are planning to potty train Meg after the holidays. I hope she will be done with diapers before the baby comes! Must be really nice to know you are done for good :)
Love you Letti and will miss you guys in Texas, But I will see you in 13 days, I can't wait!
I love when you post random lists about you. :) I am so sad you aren't going to be with family for Thanksgiving this year, but I am sure you will still have a great day.
Post a Comment