Sunday, August 7, 2011

{Angel Game, Friends, and a Concert}

Last night we were invited to go an Angel game at the last minute with a friend and her daughter .  My friends brother is a season ticket holder and his seats were near first base in the 200 section.

They played the Seattle Mariner's and we lost 1-5.  It was not a very good game if you were an Angel fan.
After the game there was a concert.  Ludacris performed.  I have heard of him and know who he is but I don't really listen to his music.  We stayed for three songs and then we left.  It would have been better if it was a country performer.   I hope that they do this next summer now that I know about it.
Here is Ludacris coming out to the stage.  The stage was behind 2nd base on the grass.  They allowed people to come out on the infield dirt.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

What great seats!! Glad you got to go