Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{works for me ~ rerun}

What are some of your back to school traditions? It could be from now that you are a mom or from when you were younger and going to school.


  • Every year before the kids go to school Darian gives them a Father's Blessing. The kids really look forward to this and I know that they are blessed throughout the school year because of this.
  • I love taking the kids school shopping. The girls and I go together and then I take the boys at a later time. We shop and then go to lunch. I look forward to spending this special day with the kids.
  • Every year on the first day of school I measure the kids on the back of the front closet door. I write their name along with the date and what grade they are in. The kids really like looking back and seeing how much they have grown the past year. I am so glad taht I strated this when they entered kindergarten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love all of your family traditions. I need to start our own back to school traditions.