Here are a few pictures from Cole's first day of school. After Mrs. Marquez talked with all of the parents and kids they had to show us all around the classroom. They first had to find all the places that had their names and tell us what each place was. Then they had to go to the playground and play for a few minutes. After that they had to use the restroom, the teacher had them do this so that they would be familiar to the sights and sounds. She said several kids were afraid of being in their alone and the toilet had a loud flush so she wanted them to know about it before they were alone. They also had to make hand prints and then introduce us to their teacher.
Here is Cole telling us about their behavior bears and what each color means. Brown bear is the one you want to have at the end of the day.
When we first got into the classroom each child had to trace their name with glue and then add glitter.
Here is Cole with his Teacher Mrs. Marquez. I have known her for a while now. She is the director of the amazing plays that the girls have been in the last few years.



5 comments:
Cole is going to love it! He is so cute.
Wow I can't believe he is already in kindergarten!! Crazy! hope he is loving it! Love you Cole :)
Mrs. Marquez and I (Grossi when I knew her) went to High school together... and were in Drillteam together... Small world!
Happy Kindergarten Cole!
I love that he has Mrs. Marquez. I am sure it is going to be a fun year.
Post a Comment