Monday, June 13, 2011

{Where in the world are we?}

Any guesses?



Yep were in the lone star state visiting our cousins.

Darian decided to do a working vacation, which means we are spending at least 30 days here with family. I love that his work allows this. He can come out here with us and not have to use any of his vacation. This was a very last minute trip. We decided Wednesday around noon and we left at 6:30pm that same night. Chase and Garrett stayed home with Nan and Pops.

I will be posting about all of the fun we are having.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

SO jealous!! But I hope you are having SO much fun!
Love You!!

Keriann said...

So that's why Tyler an Wyatt had to eat the Mint N Chi ice cream I got for your birthday! lol ;-)

What a fun trip the kids will always cherish!

Anonymous said...

I am still kinda mad that you left me ;) but I hope you are having a blast!