
37!
When did that happen?
I still feel like I am 22.
I miss my siblings.
I want to have a big family bbq with them.
When we all lived here in California
we always got together for birthdays.
I miss those days!
I am lucky that I still have my parents here.
We went to Cafe Rio today
with my parents, Garrett, Cole and Paisley.
Guess what happened?
I ordered my favorite pork barbacoa burrito.
I have been looking forward to this burrito for the past few days.
I took my first bite and something tasted SALTY!
I took my first bite and something tasted SALTY!
I took another bite to make sure and yep it was still salty.
I had my mom try it
she said it was even too salty for her.
I took it back to the counter and told the worker.
She had the manager eat it and he spit it out in the trash.
They asked if I wanted something else.
I got something else,
but it wasn't the same.
They ended up using salt instead of sugar.
It was gross!
Oh well now I have another excuse to go to Cafe Rio again :)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Girlie!!! :) I hope you are having a FABULOUS day! Eat a little Cafe Rio for me, (the closest to me is 2.5 hr away)!!
:)Rachel
If I had a wish then it would be....A HAPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!! :)
You must, must, must try a chili relleno special from Cafe Rio. (Here they serve them on Mondays, and they are just sooo divine!) Happy B-day!
Oh man that's gross!! But glad you still had a good bday!
Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!!!!
Happy Birthday! Sorry your cafe rio was bad, that is a real bummer. I wish we had a cafe rio closer!
Happy Birthday! I am so grateful for your friendship. After I saw you when we were picking up the kids from school I left just being so grateful to be your friend. You are someone I just love. I always feel happier and better after being around you. I cannot wait to get together again and hang out. I hear you are getting your birthday wish and heading to be with your family. I am so happy for you Letti!! (A little sad for me....but SO SO happy for you!!) When you get back lets plan a day to hang out. We can talk out some more ideas or go to lunch or do something together. Happy Birthday week!! And have lots of fun in Texas. Lucky to get time with a lot of your family.
Post a Comment