Friday, April 8, 2011

{works for me: apples for lunch}

Kaidee loves having apples in her lunch. The only problem is she want them cut because its easier for her to eat them that way. You have seen what happens to apples that our cut to early, they turn brown. This is our solution.

1. cut your apple



2. put it back together



3. put a rubber band around it




there you have it. One cut apple that doesn't turn brown as fast.

5 comments:

Keriann said...

Ok that is seriously genius! I'm going to use that for sure!

One tip though...Granny Smith apples don't brown as fast as red apple varieties do. =)

Anonymous said...

clever!

Sarah said...

Why have I never thought of this?! I am SO stealing this idea. Thanks for posting!

Tasha said...

That is such a smart idea!! I always put them in a bag with a little lemon juice...but this idea is even better!

Angela said...

Done. Forever.

Also, pinned to Pinterest.

I'm pinning stuff from your page willy nilly here, look out!