Friday, April 8, 2011

{inspiring true story}

Today the girls and I went to see Soul Surfer. We loved this movie. What an amazing spirit Bethany has. The thing I loved most about this movie was that I wasn't embarrassed having my two young girls sitting right next to me. There was no language, no violence, nothing bad. It is rated PG and probably because of the shark attack. If you want a movie that makes you feel good you need to see this.

My favorite quote from the movie "It's not going to be easy." "I don't need easy, I just need possible"



During the previews they showed this movie Courageous. It's about Father's and the relationship they have with their children. I can't wait to see it with Darian. I am hoping it comes out near Father's Day because it is the perfect Father's Day movie.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

yes, both look good! It comes out Sept 30th. ;)

Evaly said...

I know what you mean. McKell and I just watched the American Girl Kit Kittredge movie and I loved it. It was so sweet and perfect to watch together. Thanks for the recommendation! Oh, I loved Fireproof (even though it's a little cheesy) so that one looks good too!

Anonymous said...

I want to see this movie! But no daughters old enough to go with yet.:(

Tasha said...

Brian and were just talking about Soul Surfer last night. We want to see it too. This other movie looks really good too. I love when good movies come out.