Paisley and I are now in the big state of Texas.
I am not going to lie I was nervous taking her on a plane.
But she did amazing.
I woke her up early and I was careful not to let her fall asleep in the car.
The flight was full which I was not excited about.
In the terminal I sat by a mom and her 4 children ranging in ages from 8 months-9 years.
This helped calm my nerves especially when I saw that she was sitting right next to me.
It was a surprise to me that they didn't let moms with small children preboard.
You had to pay $9 to do that :(
I sat by an older gentleman who didn't talk.
He just listened to his ipod.
As soon as the plane pulled away Paisley asked for her blanket.
Put her thumb in her mouth.
And fell asleep.
So before we were in the air she was asleep.
So much for the huge bag of snacks and toys.
I am not complaining but I was looking forward to some of those snacks.
I knew not to move to much so she wouldn't wake up.
I felt bad for the mom behind me.
Her three year old would not stop kicking my seat.
The baby cried for half the flight.
I wanted to help her so bad.
I wanted to reach in my bag and share my snacks but I couldn't.
I didn't say a thing except offer a little prayer for her and the others around her.
Being a mom I felt for her.
Her husband was in the military and she was heading to Virginia.
She still had another plane to board.
I hope her second flight was better.
The plane ride was good just one small bit of turbulence.
Paisley woke up as we were landing.
It was perfect.
Now I am here enjoying spending time with my family.
I missed them.
I am not going to lie I was nervous taking her on a plane.
But she did amazing.
I woke her up early and I was careful not to let her fall asleep in the car.
The flight was full which I was not excited about.
In the terminal I sat by a mom and her 4 children ranging in ages from 8 months-9 years.
This helped calm my nerves especially when I saw that she was sitting right next to me.
It was a surprise to me that they didn't let moms with small children preboard.
You had to pay $9 to do that :(
I sat by an older gentleman who didn't talk.
He just listened to his ipod.
As soon as the plane pulled away Paisley asked for her blanket.
Put her thumb in her mouth.
And fell asleep.
So before we were in the air she was asleep.
So much for the huge bag of snacks and toys.
I am not complaining but I was looking forward to some of those snacks.
I knew not to move to much so she wouldn't wake up.
I felt bad for the mom behind me.
Her three year old would not stop kicking my seat.
The baby cried for half the flight.
I wanted to help her so bad.
I wanted to reach in my bag and share my snacks but I couldn't.
I didn't say a thing except offer a little prayer for her and the others around her.
Being a mom I felt for her.
Her husband was in the military and she was heading to Virginia.
She still had another plane to board.
I hope her second flight was better.
The plane ride was good just one small bit of turbulence.
Paisley woke up as we were landing.
It was perfect.
Now I am here enjoying spending time with my family.
I missed them.
4 comments:
Glad your flighty was good!! can't wait to see you, only 8 more days! :o)
Yay for an easy trip! I am so glad that you get to go out there and enjoy your family!! Take lots of pictures.
Sounds like a perfect flight for you. I am so so glad. I hope you have lots of fun with your family. Enjoy every single minute with them. family is the best.
Jelous!!!
Post a Comment