Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{Works for me: nickel auction}

Lynda has been telling me about the Nickel Auction for a while now. What you do is you bring anything that you want to get rid of or don't need. Your stuff should be good quality and clean, you wouldn't want to give junk. They have it once a month and everyone takes a turn hosting at their home. Everyone takes turn showing their stuff and then you bid on it. It can be anything you want. You can also say that the bidding starts at $5, $1, $10, etc. It just depends on the item. My sister has got some pretty amazing things from attending.

I can't wait to start this when I get back to California. So to all my California friends start going through your stuff and let me know if you are interested.

2 comments:

Keriann said...

I'm up for it! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I am up for it too. I have been since you told me about it last year :)