blog love day 10

Fillerup's is a personal blog that belongs to my sister Sydney's very good friend Emily. Sydney and Emily met at Cosmetology school in Utah. Emily recently got married to Carl. Her blog is so fun. I love the way she writes because it feels like you are having a conversation with her. I love feeling the energy that comes from a newly married couple just beginning their life together. Please stop by and say hi and get to know her and her husband as their married journey begins.
3 comments:
Love Em and her blog!!
She is defiantly one friend I will keep forever!! Can't wait for you all to meet her at my wedding.. whenever that is.. HaHaHa :)
I've loved your blog love posts. I've found some fun blogs...thanks for sharing. :)
You are too sweet letti!!! I'm so glad you enjoy it! Thanks for all the kind comments I love getting them from you! Hope everything is going so well! Come visit when it gets warmer!! Until then we'll take good care of syd :)
Post a Comment