{a random post}
- Friday night girls night was held at my house. We watched The Last Song, talked, ate, and laughed. I can't tell you how much I enjoy getting together with girlfriends. I always come away feeling like a better person because of them.
- Saturday was our usual "soccer saturday" I had games at 8:00, 9:00, 10:30, 11:30, and 1:15. I got home a little after 3:00 jumped in the shower ate and that's it. We had three wins and two losses. Five goals were scored and 0 injuries.
- Chase made the high school soccer team.
- I bought a puzzle for conference tomorrow and I am so excited to put it together while listening to our church leaders. I always get so excited to hear what our leaders have in store for us during this crazy crazy time.
- I have been busy working on projects for the boutique. I am nervous about it and I hope that everyone has a great time. I am also wishing for cool weather that night so that I can make some yummy soups to share with all the guests.
- Sydney came over and helped me decorate my mantel. I love how it looks now :) I will post a picture soon.
- I am missing my family in Texas but I am so excited because I only have a little over a month before I get to see Lynda. It will be a year since I last saw her. That is just too long I miss her like crazy.
- My niece Kodi broke her arm and is now wearing a pink cast. I love you Kodi and I hope you feel better soon xoxox
- I am so ready for cooler weather. After this last weeks record heat I am ready for it to cool down.
- I know my husband reads this blog while he is at a hotel between runs and i want him to know how grateful I am for everything he allows me to do and be a part of, the soccer board secretary, selling Scentsy candles, boutiques, girls nights, meetings, pictionary, etc. Thanks Darian.
- Oh and I can't forget Pictionary its coming up on October 14th the same night my girls will be having a monster ball at their school. I am going to have them go with a friend this year because Pictionary is what I look forward to more than anything else. Now I just need to figure out a costume. Any ideas?
- Last but not least. The kids school play this year will be Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Last year I helped with 35 genies in Aladdin this year they are going to be casting 65 oompa loompas. That means we will be air brushing 65 faces orange. I can't wait. Try-outs will be the first week in November and the play will be March 3, 4, and 5 so mark your calendars.
3 comments:
Hi! Very cute blog! I am your newest follower!
I too love girls night! Thanks for hosting it!! I LOVE pictionary too I hope I can figure out a way to come. :(
You do have a pretty awesome hubby.
I am still trying to figure out my mantle. I need to buy more stuff for Halloween. :)
I sure did love Girls night too. I love how Chase making soccer is all tiny. Cracked me up. Go Chase! I hope there is cool weather on the night of the boutique. I sure am glad we are friends.
Post a Comment