Friday, October 1, 2010

{another project I am selling}



I have this sign at my house under my TV. I get so many compliments on it and friends are always wondering where I got it. I picked it up in Utah so that doesn't help my friends here in California. So I am making them and selling them at my boutique as well. There is going to be one difference though. I am adding soccer to it. I think it will be better because after all there are four seasons and in our house we have four sports that we watch regularly as a family.

2 comments:

Keriann said...

Ok now that is funny!! We don't watch all the sports but if we did I would so have that! Maybe I can come up with a clever saying for nascar...hmmm

Tasha said...

I love that! I definitely agree in adding soccer. Fun.