Monday, September 13, 2010

{tooth fairy?}

Last week Darian, Cole, Paisley, and I went to the LA County Fair in Pomona. The other kids were in school. Thanks to facebook I was able to find tickets for $10 at Ralph's Supermarket. You can get just about any information you need on Facebook.

When we got to the fair the ticket lines were very long but because we already had tickets we got to go straight in. I was so grateful that we didn't have to wait in line for our tickets. We haven't been to the fair for a couple of years and it was different than the last time we went. There were so many game booths and rides this year. The animals are my favorite part of the fair but this year there weren't very many. They also didn't have as many vendors to look at either. We had fun and Darian sampled a lot of treats. I ate at King Taco but I wasn't very impressed. Cole loved it and asked if we could go to the "tooth fairy" again :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun. I was hoping to get ot go this year. It looks like the kids had fun. Cole is funny.

Tasha said...

I love that you got to go do that. How nice that Darian was home too to go. Fun.