Chase invited his friends to go with him to our church dance on Saturday night. You should have seen them getting ready they were so excited. When we were about to leave I realized that I forgot to take a picture so I made them all get out of the car so I could take one. They didn't seem to mind. When we got closer to the dance they started getting nervous it was funny to hear what they were saying.
My mom picked them up after and took them to In N Out. She said that they would not stop talking about the dance. They couldn't wait until the next dance which isn't until October 9th. They all had a great time and a couple of them even danced with some girls.


2 comments:
that is too cute!
Did they come to the dance here in Mo Val??? Chad went to his 1st one last weekend!!! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment