Saturday, August 28, 2010

{party like a rock star}

Tonight the girls were invited to a birthday party and they were all asked to dress like rock stars. We had fun choosing clothes, make up , and hairstyles. The party was fun with lots of singing and eating happening. Seeing them all dressed up is is getting me excited for Halloween.



6 comments:

Tasha said...

Love love love their outfits and hair!! They really do look like rock stars. What a fun party theme. Happiness.

Amelia said...

HOW CUTE!!!!

apee said...

Ok Kadiee might play the part a little too good! haha They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it. They looked awesome!

Keriann said...

too cute! I am super excited for Halloween myself!

Da Bergs said...

Honestly, you have THE cutest little ones!!!!

AND, I would LOVE for you to come to Dallin's farewell... he speaks at the stake center on old lake road at 9 am on the 28th of Nov. I dont know if you will be in town... it is Thanksgiving weekend!
Love ya!