Thursday, August 26, 2010

{update}

When I clean I usually start in our family room and work my way back towards the bedrooms. Which means by the time I get to the bedrooms I am pooped out. So today I did the opposite. I started in my bedroom where I deep cleaned the entire room, got rid of unwanted clothes, washed the sheets and bedspreads, dusted walls and ceiling fans, then vacuumed under everything. I then did this to both the kids bedrooms. I was able to pick up the other rooms but thats it. With Darian out of town playing with trains then homework, dinner, soccer practices and baths falls on my shoulders so that means not much else can get done. I am happy with what I have done so far and tomorrow I will tackle the other rooms before it all becomes a mess again this weekend :)





8 comments:

Beki said...

Great job Letti. I need to take some pointers from you.

Darcy said...

Way to go Letti!!! You got a lot done today!

Anonymous said...

go you!

Denise said...

i always start cleaning in the family room too and work my way back. hmmm, but today my closet needs some (actually A LOT) of attention.

cute room.

Tasha said...

I am like you...I generally start in the living and family rooms and move back...but then I loose energy too. Like yesterday I never even made it to the bedrooms. What a great idea. Your rooms are looking so good. Oh, how I love clean bedrooms. It really does make me happy. I am way impressed with how much you got done.

Rowdy Family said...

wooo! you go Letti. guess your public confession payed off ;)

Krysta said...

Good job!! Didn't it feel so good to take those after pictures? It's so hard to have all of those activities with a husband home, I can't imagine doing them all by yourself plus keeping up on the house. Hang in there!

Da Bergs said...

oh my goodness, I do just like you... and am burnt out by the time I get upstairs! You motivated me... I am headed upstairs 1st!!!