Last week we had to say goodbye to Cody, Celeste, Rowdy, and Ezra. It was so nice having them here with us all summer but it was still hard having to say goodbye. The next time we see them they will have a little girl added to their family. I can't wait until we can all be together again.
5 comments:
what a precious picture!
That is sad. I am sorry you had to say goodbye!
Cole looks so happy in this pic!
That picture is so good. Ezra is so much bigger than Paisley now.
That picture is so cute. I just loved getting to see Celeste all summer long too. No matter how long we get with our family I agree it is always hard to say goodbye. I don't like it.
aww. Our boys look so sad too :) Thanks for all the fun this summer. Love your guts and miss you already
Post a Comment