If posting these on my blog for the whole world to see isn't motivation then I don't know what is. I am locking myself in the house and not coming out until its all done!
Too funny! Not really though...cause I know how that feels when your the momma! Soooo been there and it's always a battle! Good Luck! Sending all my mom good vibes your way. I am battling that very thing this week as I CRAVE organization after a hectic summer!
I am glad I am not the only one. Brayden went to a friends house this morning and I had to get myself to start into some pretty seriously cleaning up too. Too bad I am only about half way done. And now it is too hot to want to continue. Maybe I need to post pictures to modivate myself to keep going. The modivation was here earlier but is slowly diminishing.
Hang in there!! You can do it and you feel so good when it's done. I tackled my house like that last week. It seriously took me ALL day long to get it done! Make your kids help, even if they cry and whine about it. :)
i love it!! now, when i say "my house is a mess" i know that you'll know exactly what i mean. your AFTER pictures are great. looking at them first i was rolling my eyes- please she's one of those perfect moms of 6. i have many perfect moments- but for sure this week- my house is also a MESS. that i'm going to clean right now, ready... GO!
7 comments:
Too funny! Not really though...cause I know how that feels when your the momma! Soooo been there and it's always a battle! Good Luck! Sending all my mom good vibes your way. I am battling that very thing this week as I CRAVE organization after a hectic summer!
I am glad I am not the only one. Brayden went to a friends house this morning and I had to get myself to start into some pretty seriously cleaning up too. Too bad I am only about half way done. And now it is too hot to want to continue. Maybe I need to post pictures to modivate myself to keep going. The modivation was here earlier but is slowly diminishing.
Hang in there!! You can do it and you feel so good when it's done. I tackled my house like that last week. It seriously took me ALL day long to get it done! Make your kids help, even if they cry and whine about it. :)
I need motivation too. I might be doing a similar post. THanks for hte idea :)
thank you for a look at reality! some days this is my house too. yesterdays groceries included.
i love it!!
now, when i say "my house is a mess" i know that you'll know exactly what i mean.
your AFTER pictures are great.
looking at them first i was rolling my eyes- please she's one of those perfect moms of 6.
i have many perfect moments- but for sure this week- my house is also a MESS.
that i'm going to clean right now, ready... GO!
love to have your daughters worn panties
Post a Comment