Saturday, March 6, 2010

{Garrett's Bar Mitzvah}

Today was Garrett's Bar Mitzvah. For those of you that don't know Garrett has been going to Hebrew school since he was 4 or 5 years old. He has been working very hard on learning the Hebrew language. Today his hard work paid off. He did an amazing job.

I was so proud of him and he looked so handsome. Even though I do not know that much about the Jewish faith it was very interesting and I knew that it was a very special ceremony in that religion. This is a picture of Garrett as he was reading to us in Hebrew.

After the ceremony we went to Dave and Buster's to celebrate. Garrett asked all of us to wear our favorite team jersey's. That was easy for our family. We all wore Angel's stuff except for the girls. Chloe wore a soccer jersey and Kaidee wore Chase's football jersey.








This is Garrett's mom Becky holding Paisley.


8 comments:

apee said...

Way to go Garrett! Looks like you had a good time at Dave and Busters.

Amelia said...

Garrett, I'm so proud of you! You're awesome! These are the days I wish we still lived in California :( Miss you guys, love ya!

Michelle said...

That is a neat thing for him. Good Job!!

Tasha said...

Way to go Garrett. I am so proud of you. That is a lot of work to accomplish that. I am glad you got to have fun celebrating.

Sydney said...

Yay Garrett!!
Looks like you guys had a fun party, wish i could have been there!!
Love you!!

lynda said...

Awww, I miss Garrett. I wish I could've been there in my Cowboys jersey :)

Rowdy Family said...

oi vey! these kids are growing up too fast. You are so handsome Garrett. Good job!

Jill said...

That is so cool! So did the blanket get done? I would like to see it. Good job G!