I found this recipe on Becoming Betty and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to try it. So tonight my family will be guinea pigs and if they like it I will post it on my recipe blog {Mom' I'm Hungry} tomorrow.
4-5 chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
1 can black beans
1 can corn, drained
8 oz. cream cheese
*Put first four ingredients in crock pot on low for 4-6 hours and then add cream cheese about an hour before serving. Mix well, shred up chicken and serve over rice.
4-5 chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
1 can black beans
1 can corn, drained
8 oz. cream cheese
*Put first four ingredients in crock pot on low for 4-6 hours and then add cream cheese about an hour before serving. Mix well, shred up chicken and serve over rice.
3 comments:
That sounds so yummy!! Let us know how you liked it.
mmm and so easy too! I think it'll be so good!
ooh yummy! I think I'm going to make that for dinner tonight!
Post a Comment