Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{first dance}


Now that Chase is 14 he is old enough to attend church dances. Mitch and Ryan were able to talk him into going at 5:00pm the night of the dance. He came and asked me if I could take him to get some new clothes because he couldn't wear a white shirt to the dance. That night I was helping at our ward dinner so I knew I didn't have time. Thank goodness for Dad. Darian took him shopping to get a new shirt and tie. I was able to catch him be fore he went and I snapped a picture.
He said he had a good time and he even asked a girl to dance with him on the last song. I had to have a talk with Chase on dance etiquette though. He forgot to ask her what her name was. He knew she was in the Redlands 2nd ward and that was it. I have a friend that is in the Redlands 2nd ward so I asked her. Come to find out my friend is her teacher in Young Women's. We found out her name and that she is on the water polo team.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how handsome!!

Tasha said...

Fun fun! I totally remember dances as a youth.

Michelle said...

Ohhhh...look out Letti!!!

lynda said...

hubba hubba! :) so what's her name?

Heather said...

Her name is Rebecca Jackson. The cutest thing ever!!!!

Sydney said...

Wow chase, this really makes me miss you and our fun times we had together when i was home.. me taking you out of school and going to disneyland together, going to yw/ym together, and even playing sports together, you are growing up so fast and it makes me sad, please come visit me so we can have another aunt/nephew date!!
Love you so so much!!
<3 Sydney

Sallie said...

He looks adorable all dressed up.