Some of the things I am feeling today:
God answers prayers
~
we are all human
~
even though Sara and Bronson are strangers I feel like I know them personally
~
friends are needed
~
technology is amazing
~
little things matter
~
Faith is so important
~
we are all human
~
even though Sara and Bronson are strangers I feel like I know them personally
~
friends are needed
~
technology is amazing
~
little things matter
~
Faith is so important
2 comments:
im glad he is doing better
Faith is everything, and sometimes ( like lately for me) the only thing
I couldn't agree more. I just found out it is my cousin (in law)'s cousin. Isn't it a small world. It just hit me even that much harder. Sigh. I really cannot stop thinking about it. But, I cannot agree more with what you just wrote.
Post a Comment