Sunday, February 7, 2010

{prayers needed}

a mommy, a daddy, 4 brothers
the smallest of whom is dancing with death. . .

There is a woman I do not know.

Her name is Sara.

Sara has a son.

His name is Bronson.

Baby Bronson is a little over a year old.

Saturday morning,
he was found unconscious in the bathtub.

My ENTIRE heart and soul is being lifted up in
prayer for this beautiful woman I have never met.


Please join me in prayer for Sara.

Please join me in prayer for Baby Bronson.

for daddy Matt and big brothers Trevan, Kaden and Daynen.

for all the beautiful angels on both sides of the veil
who are attending to little Bronson's recovery.

God IS a God of miracles.

I KNOW this to be true.

And sweet beautiful Sara,
I am praying for one for you.

____________________________________________

PLEASE stop by Sara's blog
and leave a comment letting her know you are
praying for her son.

She needs to know that her army is here,
lifting her up in prayer to a God who we knows hears us every time.


{Stakerz Xposed}

6 comments:

Keriann said...

Oh it breaks my heart to read that a family is going through something like this!

Anonymous said...

man, I just can't bear to hear stories like these. It is so sad that this had to happen!

Tasha said...

Oh, it all just kills me. It just breaks me heart. Isn't it amazing how the Lord really can bless and lift up and strengthen in the midst of so much trial though. And that there really are armies of people on both sides of the veil praying and wanting to bless? Thank you for the link.

Tasha said...

I just cannot stop crying. Seriously. I have this idea Letti. Do you want to do it with me? Something small we could make and send to them. Get others to help. It would just be a small tocken of love. Let me know.

Letti said...

Tasha I would love to help. Just let me know.

Da Bergs said...

Do you have her blog addy? That is sooooooooooooo sooooooooooo sad!!!