Friday, January 2, 2009

{wanna play a game?}

Somewhere on my blog I have hid something. Now it could be anywhere in any month so you have to look everywhere. If you think you have found it you can comment saying "found it" but that's it. Then you need to email me at lettibyrd@aol.com with the post title and date. Remember only comment "found it" so that way everyone gets a chance to play and they won't be looking in the comments for the answer.

12 comments:

Darcy said...

FOUND IT!!!!! I'll email you now....

Jill said...

I can't find anything. Unless it is the ball down Rowdys shirt! This is hard .. I need a hint!

Michelle said...

Found it :)

angi_b72 said...

I give up! On this page?

Anonymous said...

FOUND IT!!!

Amelia said...

Found it!!!!!!!

Sallie said...

In give up because I have no idea what I am looking for?!

apee said...

Now that I know what I'm looking for I think I can find it ;-) yay

Pancake said...

Just catching up on all the blogs, your poor little guy!! Hope he is better, no more jumping on the furniture ....

Amy said...

Found It!!!

Tasha said...

How is everyone finding it? I am so confused with this.

The Thueson's said...

Hey Letti!

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I love finding new blogs to read. I just saw your White Chocolate Oreo post. I bought 2 boxes of those at the grocery store before Christmas and ate them within 2 days. They are delicious! I don't know whether or not I should say thanks for the instructions or not!! :) Your kids are adorable by the way!

Tara