I already had found it and yet still played this next game....very creative!!!
Thanks for the games Letti.
Me too... :)
That was really fun! Did you take that picture of the barbie? I liked the puzzle!
At least this one gave me a clue! Too bad I am such a nerd and didn't find the other one. You're so creative!
Cute puzzle. Neat idea.
I think I found it!!!!!!!
Cute Letti! I am so excited for your family!
Congratulations!!! Best wishes:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I already had found it and yet still played this next game....very creative!!!
Thanks for the games Letti.
Me too... :)
That was really fun! Did you take that picture of the barbie? I liked the puzzle!
At least this one gave me a clue! Too bad I am such a nerd and didn't find the other one. You're so creative!
Cute puzzle. Neat idea.
I think I found it!!!!!!!
Cute Letti! I am so excited for your family!
Congratulations!!! Best wishes:)
Post a Comment