Tuesday, January 6, 2009

{Surprise}

I know some of you were confused by the clues but I decided to finally tell you. We are expecting #6. I have my first Doctor appointment next week so I will find out the exact due date then. I am thinking I am due somewhere between July 30th - August 3rd. I am 10weeks along. Here is a picture of what the baby looks like.






31 comments:

Beki said...

Congrats Letti. Where was your first clue? I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm so excited for you guys. Are you hoping for another girl to even it up?

lance n sarah said...

I played the game and was seriously looking for something that had to do with a baby. I just knew thats what it was. Where was the clue? I looked and looked and couldn't find it. I bet if I tried now it would jump out at me.
Congrats how exciting.

~gina lee said...

congrats letti.. that is awesome.. Ok. I admit. didn't play the game.. but what great news....so you had a little baby in you when I saw you...awesome...

Krysta said...

Congratulations Letti! That's awesome! I'm really excited for you. Hopefully you aren't feeling sick???

Rachel Berry said...

Congrats!!!! Babies are always happy news!

I just joked about having a 6th the other day with my husband, but he didn't think it was so funny. The look on his face was priceless! ;)

Jill said...

WHAT??? I am so suprised and soooo happy for you guys!!!

angi_b72 said...

Congrats!! WOW # 6...you are quite the woman!!

Tasha said...

Congratulations once again!! I thought your clue things were so creative (even if I wasn't so good at finding the first one. :) ) I am so so excited for you and your family!! You are an amazing Mom and I feel like I am always learning from you!

Allison Holmes said...

WHOA! thats fantastic! Congrats to you...I didnt play the games...well I attempted the 1st one unsuccessfully but who'd a thought thats what we were trying to figure out!
What an exciting time for you and your fam!

Dee said...

oh I am so glad I didn't say anything the other day on here! :) Congrats again!

Pancake said...

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!

Megryansmom said...

Congrats!

H.Sons said...

OH my gosh. number 6.. You are one crazy girl!!

Congrats

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations! You are almost a base ball team!!

Chantri said...

CONGRATULATION!!! How exciting. You are a SUPER MOM & Woman in general. The new little one is lucky. Hope you are feeling well. Keep us updated!

Becky said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!

Holly said...

Oh Letti!! COngratulations! This is such exciting news!!! :)

Jessica said...

And here I am freaking out about 3! Congratulations, we are probobly due about the same time!

Aubrey said...

OMGosh Letti! How exciting! Congrats to your family.
If my hubby hadn't gotten, um..., you know, I would TOTALLY be asking for #4 about now!

Sallie said...

Congrats!

Hayley said...

Congrats! Amazing!

Evaly said...

Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling okay.

Sandra said...

Oh Letti... that is so awesome!!!

Babies are such great ways to start people!

Michelle said...

Congrats Letti...I'm so happy for you and D!!

apee said...

I'm really happy for you and your family. THat's really exciting news. I bet the kids are super excited! I bet the girls want you to have a girl? Yay congrats!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Wow, congratulations! I hope you are feeling well! (or maybe I should hope you aren't feeling well...I never know what to wish for in those early days!)
Carrie

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

Hi Letti, it's Crystal. As you know - I check out Chad & Angela's blog often and I came across your post about another baby. Congrats! Bruce and I are expecting our first and the due date just happens to be somewhere around August 2nd. I'll be checking in to see how you're doing...it's nice to know someone is right there with me :) I guess Stevie & Jessica are expecting this summer too! XOXO

Kellie said...

Congrats Letti!! I am so happy for you and your family.

The Sorensen Family said...

I can not believe it!!!! I am so excited. You know I am the biggest fan of your kids. They are so beautiful and I can not wait to see what this beautiful baby looks like. I hope you are feeling okay. I love you so much. Was this a plan or surprise

Da Bergs said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Angela said...

Hey Letti,
We never said congrats..From our Family. Happy for you! You are a great mommy!!!I love reading your Blog, it is soo fun.