Hi Letti. I must say ...I love your name! I wish I had a cute name. susan...boring. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and thanks for the sweet comment. Take care~
SO SO CUTE!! I love these. I have seen others do them and think they are fabulous. Way to go! Are you selling them at the boutique? This one turned out great. Can't wait to see other ones you make :)
8 comments:
Cute! Is it an ornament? for the Pictionary exchange??
Hi Letti. I must say ...I love your name! I wish I had a cute name. susan...boring.
Just wanted to pop in and say hi and thanks for the sweet comment. Take care~
sooo cute! is she for a doolhouse?
SO SO CUTE!! I love these. I have seen others do them and think they are fabulous. Way to go! Are you selling them at the boutique? This one turned out great. Can't wait to see other ones you make :)
She is SO cute!! GREAT JOB!
Cute. Looks like a fun project.
Cute. What are they for?
Very cute and whimsical (sp?)...I want to know more about them.
Post a Comment