Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{works for me: inexpensive Christmas gift}

This is what I have given to family members and close friends for the past two Christmas's. It is a calendar for the following year. I put stickers on all of the holidays and I write down every one's birthdays and anniversary's. This makes for a fun inexpensive gift that lasts the entire year. The calendars are $3 at Office Max.

10 comments:

Stef said...

Great idea! I think my Grandma would love this as she is having a hard time remembering everyone's Birthdays..

Pancake said...

That is a GREAT idea!!!

Pedaling said...

that's a wonderful idea!

Christie said...

Holy Crow, I wish someone would make me one of these! :)

lynda said...

I love my calendars! Especially all the cute stickers!!!

Jessica said...

You can get these desk calendars at the dollar section at Target too! That is where I always buy mine.

Sandra said...

I adore mine... everytime I am here in my office, and I see all the cute stickers, I think of the lovely girl that gave it to me.

Tonya said...

Great idea. I think I will make one for my Dad this Christmas. He has been known to forget both mine and my sister's birthday in ONE year. Ouch! I got your link from Tip Junkie! Thanks!

Tasha said...

I really think this is a great idea! It keeps everyone on top of things!

Anonymous said...

that really is an awesome idea!