Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{Chase and Cole}


Last night at around 1:00am I woke up and heard the TV on in the living room. I got up to see why it was still on and I found these two boys sleeping on the couch. They had fallen asleep watching TV. Chase and Cole have a very special relationship. Most boys that are Chase's age don't want anything to do with kids but Chase is the exception. He gives Cole his nightly bath's, he plays soccer with him in the backyard, he will push him on the swing, he will even change his stinky diapers. It is so neat as a mom to watch Chase do these things when I know he could be doing what every other 12 year old boy is doing like playing video games, riding his bike, or talking on the phone.
As a Mother I hope to raise my kids to be great Mother's, Father's, Wives, Husbands, and Friends when they get older. I want my daughters and son in laws to like me too. I think that Chase is off to a good start. Don't get me wrong he is still a pre teen but I wouldn't change him for the world. I want to capture these moments while they are still happening. I was glad that the TV was on.

12 comments:

Alison said...

That's so sweet! You're a great mom Letti to have such great kids.

lynda said...

I love how Cole still has his tongue sticking out all the time.

p.s. You need to feed that kid. I can count all his ribs. :)

Tasha said...

That is such a cute picture and an even better story that goes with it.

Krysta said...

That is absolutely precious!

Cacia said...

They are so sweet. This picture made my day.

Beki said...

That is so sweet. You are a wonderful mom.

Teagan said...

oh my gosh... so sweet!! I am just so touched by this... what a great brother. You are raising some great sons and I am so grateful b/c these are the boys that my daughters will be dating.

Evaly said...

Awww- that is so darling!! I hope my preteens will be that sweet.

Jessica said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job, what a great boy. Cute pic!

angela said...

They are so cute. You are doing a great job as a mom.

Anonymous said...

How cute. Chase is such a great big bro. You can tell Cole really loves him.

Angela said...

Are you kidding HOW CUTE!I would LOVE to see that between Cade & Camryn. There are so cute moments but majority of the time it a fight going on at my house between them!! lol I am sure it will be that way someday!