Every Tuesday on Tip Junkie they have what's called Talk to me Tuesday where they come up with a question. Well this week they want to know who your blog crush is? If you have not been to Tip Junkie you should check it out.I have so many blog crushes but if I had to choose just one I would have to pick Holly over at Sunshine in my Soul. I don't know exactly how I came upon her blog but I am so glad I did. She takes the most amazing pictures, has a great eye for decorating, and comes up with the cutest crafts.
I have only commented on her blog once and it was a post that had to do with the marriage propositions that we here in California, Arizona, and Florida are having to deal with right now. I guess I have been a little shy when it comes to posting on her blog because she doesn't know me. But maybe one day I will get to know her :)
If you get a chance to take a peek I would highly recommend it I am sure she will become your blog crush too.
***I would love to post a picture of her cute family but I have to get permission and I don't want to post without her consent. So go check it out yourself.
5 comments:
oh, I have too many. I love that oen Letti. Her pictures are awesome. My absolute favorite is Made by Rae. Her blog is at www.madebyrae.blogspot.com
PS LOVE all your cute halloween decor too! You are so fun!!
Thanks for sharing your post - I loved your as the ward turns - I'm over the newsletter in our ward - and I would like to do this, but our Bishop said no - can you tell me more about it? I also loved your Mom I'm hungry - way cute blog
www.andigooch.blogspot.com
Her blog is very cute! She is an amazing photographer!! I don't know who my blog crush would be. I definatly have a list of them. I find myself blog surfing ALL the time. SO FUN!
My blog crush is www.amalah.com. Warning - she uses naughty language. But she says the parenting stuff that I want to say, but don't.
Post a Comment