last Monday Chase played the first place team and they tied. They lost to them the first time the played them 2-4. We have been in soccer season for about a month now but I have only been able to take pictures during the games that Darian is at. Tonight Garrett plays and I will be able to take some pictures of him because Darian will be at the game. Chase is doing really well this year. He is on the "Dweebs" and they are in second place right now.
7 comments:
Go Chase!
Great shots. I love it when my hubby gets to come too. My hands are more free.
Chase, you're such a good Dweeb! :)
So fun! I am loving Soccer season. Glad that Darian was able to go and that you got to take pictures.
Go Chase and Garrett! Are the girls playing?
I love those in action shots!
Wow....great action shots!
Post a Comment