Monday, September 29, 2008

{Crazy8}

My favorite place to get kids clothes is Crazy8. It is a sister store to Gymboree but without the Gymboree prices. The closest store is in Moreno Valley but they are building on in the Galleria at Tyler. Look at there new Fall and Holiday stuff. Don't you just love it.









Which one is your favorite?

11 comments:

Tasha said...

I like look #2, but really ALL of them! I will have to check out their website. Both their boy and girl clothes are totally my style. :)

Kellie said...

I like all of them, but I'll pick the red dress.

Evaly said...

How cute! I've never heard of that store- I'll have to check it out. I like the first one- my son loves orange!

Beki said...

Very cute. I will have to see if there is one close to me also.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE LAST ONE!!! The vest is so cute. The red dress is really cute too!

Sallie said...

I love to order from them. They send me coupons because I am signed up w/ Gymboree. I have ordered from them and especially love their $5 sales.

Anonymous said...

Like the other kellie, I also love the red dress...it'll look adorable on Emma as a Christmas/Fall/winter dress!

apee said...

I got most of Brooklyn's fall clothes there because on top of the great prices I had a coupon. The clothes if you ask me are even cuter than gymboree, which puts out the same thing all the time! The one in Mo-valley is actually really nice and I think it's closer for me. Think I'll check out that red dress too, I have a coupon!

Anonymous said...

bad news....they don't have the red dress in baby/toddler sizes, only for the big girls. so sad!

Jessica said...

of course I love that Red dress...why have I not heard of this place...I will have to check it out...do they have a website?

Rachel Berry said...

Your such an enabler!! :):) Love crazy 8, my son lost a very cool sweater that I bought from there up in Washington. So there is a kid out there in the Tri city area sporting a very cool green sweater. ;)