I really do not know how you are doing this!!! I know I would be going insane right now. I am gone a lot this weekend, but I am a taker if it is a night I can do it :)
No way!!! You should have seen my kids this morning. Can't relive it now, nor do I want to admit to the blogging public what happened, so call me or ask your mom. But belive me it was not pretty!
That is precisely why I literally RAN out of the house to have dinner with Mari, the second she asked. I got to the restaurant 40 minutes early. I couldn't get there fast enough!
I chatted up 2 bartenders and 3 servers during my wait... just to have adult conversation!
We are FINALLY able to leave our kids home alone now that William is over 14. No, we don't leave them overnight, but for a couple of hours of adult/alone time... heck yeah!
I plan on doing that each and every week from now on.
15 comments:
I am ready. Hey don't we have pictionary? You can bring the kids over, I'll volunteer Matt to watch them. My kids would love it.
Dee Dee
I really do not know how you are doing this!!! I know I would be going insane right now. I am gone a lot this weekend, but I am a taker if it is a night I can do it :)
I'm a taker!! Come visit us! ....I wish!!:)
BYW..cute picture!!
No way!!! You should have seen my kids this morning. Can't relive it now, nor do I want to admit to the blogging public what happened, so call me or ask your mom. But belive me it was not pretty!
That is precisely why I literally RAN out of the house to have dinner with Mari, the second she asked. I got to the restaurant 40 minutes early. I couldn't get there fast enough!
I chatted up 2 bartenders and 3 servers during my wait... just to have adult conversation!
i feel you!
Let me know where you want to eat or what you want to do, and we will figure out the babysitting.
I would love to get out too. The third friday this month we are having a girls night, we will keep you updated.
Sorry I said the third Friday I meant the fourth. I know it's far away, but it's a night away.
Ditto what Amelia said!
Ok, how about that Traveling pants movie or a Phase 10 marathon (I've become addicted & my kids don't want to play anymore).
DeeDee
OOOOHHH! I'd love to see the Pants Movie... I loved the first one!
Yeah, me too if only i had a sitter!
i've been ready for about 6 years now :)
I promise ladies... it gets easier.
We are FINALLY able to leave our kids home alone now that William is over 14. No, we don't leave them overnight, but for a couple of hours of adult/alone time... heck yeah!
I plan on doing that each and every week from now on.
Post a Comment