Today is a great day! Darian is on his way home!!!!!!! I have so much to do and so little time. This house is a wreck and I need to get my nails done.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Flylady would say to set a timer for 15 minutes and start in one room. After 15 minutes start in another room. Then after 45 minutes sit, take a break and drink some water. I bet you'll find your house really isn't that bad. You should take some time for yourself, so when Darian come home you are refreshed. Good Luck! DeeDee
12 comments:
The Flylady would say to set a timer for 15 minutes and start in one room. After 15 minutes start in another room. Then after 45 minutes sit, take a break and drink some water. I bet you'll find your house really isn't that bad. You should take some time for yourself, so when Darian come home you are refreshed. Good Luck!
DeeDee
How exciting! Time really went by fast. Probably not for you though. I hope you guys get some much needed alone time!
YEAH!!! He is coming home early . .. how fabulous!! You must be so so excited and happy. I am just smiling for you :)
I doubt he'll even notice the house or your nails, just happy to be back and with his family! Enjoy!
Yay Letti. So good to get your husband back.
I'm so glad that he is coming home. I can't even imagine how you did it without him. Yea!!
Congratulations!!! Hopefully some kind of a break is coming your way.
Is he home for good? or for a visit?
He is home for good.
Yay for you guys!!
Awesome! That went by so fast (for me!) and I'm glad you are DONE with single-motherhood :)
Sooooo happy for you! About time!
Post a Comment