Thursday, August 7, 2008

{thankful thursday}

Cars - I don't know how I would get along without a car to drive around in. I am thankful that it allows us to go places in a short amount of time. I am also thankful that we are able to afford a nice car that I don't have to worry if I am going to make it or not or that my kids make me drop them off a mile away so that they won't be seen in it.
Cell Phones - Its hard to believe that 10 years ago we were able to get along without them. I can't imagine my life without one it has com in handy more times than I can remember. l
Swimming pools - I am loving having a swimming pool this summer. Its such a nice cool spot to relax away from this heat. I love that its at my home so that I don't have to hide to go swimming.

So what are you thankful for?

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Crockpots, Target, air conditioning and the sound of my kids laughter! :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my friends, my sanity, my patient Hubby, a/c, and for the church..it has changed my life.

Sandra said...

I am thankful for hair color number 32 neutral, elastic, bedroom doors to shut out the teenagers, my ipod to drown out the whining.

Do I sound stressed much? :)

I joke...it isn't as bad as I make it seem. Oh... I've moved!

I am not living on lockdown in Ward D at Calif. State Hospital for looneys.

Sandra said...

OOps, I mean I AM now living in lockdown... no vistors via my request.

Krysta said...

I'm going to try to get my post up today and then you can see what I am thankful for!

lynda said...

Air Conditioners!!!

Jessica said...

I am thankful for your blog, it is always interesting to read, and thankful that you check and comment on mine!

apee said...

To be able to stay home with my kiddos, that Logan gets to play soccer ;-), my hubby has a secure job, for the people I've met or met again over the last 2 years that make living in the IE not so bad! My family, my in laws that are so unselfish. Two healthy kids!